This slaw is sure to be a winner in any group. Not only is it raw vegan, but it's gluten free and still delicious. This dish serves up to 12 people and will last in your fridge for about 5 days.
- 2 - Medium to Large Kohlrabi
- 1 - Large Beet
- 4 - Medium Carrots
- 3 - Granny Smith Apples
- 4 - Medium Radishes
- 2 - Large Shallots
- 1 cup - Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup - Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup - Raw Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup - Raw Agave Syrup
- Dice the apples and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Shred all other slaw ingredients in your food processor with the grater attachment.
- Put all the diced and shredded slaw ingredients in the large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add all sauce ingredients to the food processor and blend till well mixed.
- Combine mixed sauce and mixed slaw in the large bowl till all slaw is covered.
- Allow the slaw and sauce mixture to sit and meld in the fridge overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
I'm not sure if you've heard the new Gorillaz album, but it fell very short of my exceptions. I felt that the usual genre-evolving beats the Gorillaz typically providewere missing this time. "The Fall" was written on the road where little to no overthinking can be done. This is what made that record so great. Hopefully, the band has a backup album to release later this year like they did for the debut of "The Fall" and "Plastic Beach". Otherwise, after 5 groundbreaking albums, one dud is completely forgivable.
"Death By Sexy..." was the breakthrough album by Eagles of Death Metal. No they aren't a death metal band. After seeing an early show, a friend of the band told them they were "pretty good for a death metal band". They replied by saying something like, "If we are a death metal band then we'd be the Eagles of Death Metal." My favorite song by these guys is on this release. It's titled "Cherry Cola." Check them out.